Buy OSSIX® PLUS 25x30mm (medium) - pay for 4 - get 1 free
The OSSIX® PLUS biodegradable collagen membrane is intended for use during the process of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) as a biodegradable barrier.
The OSSIX® PLUS ossifying cross-linked collagen membrane is intended for use during the process of guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) as a biodegradable barrier for:
- Ridge augmentation for later implant insertions
- Simultaneous ridge augmentation and implant insertions
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in delayed extraction sites
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in immediate extraction sites
- Alveolar ridge preservation consequent to tooth (teeth) extraction(s)
- Over the window in lateral window sinus elevation procedure
- In implants with vertical bone loss due to infection, only in cases where satisfactory debridement and implant surface disinfection can be achieved.
- In intra bony defects around teeth
- For treatment of recession defects, together with coronally positioned flap.
- Infurcation defects in multi rooted teeth.
OSSIX® PLUS must not be used in:
- Patients with known collagen hypersensitivity.
- Patients suffering from autoimmune disease and connective tissue disease, such as: systemic lupus erythematosous, dermatomyositis etc.